So what have the kids been doing?
- F-Group has been using MSPaint to draw 8-point stars and colour them. The weaker children need help with this.
- E-Group has been using MSPaint to draw clocks displaying suggested times.
- D-Group will draw a clock in MSPaint and insert it into a PowerPoint slide with some suggested text.
- C-Group has been doing a short PowerPoint slideshow with suggested text and animated clip-art images.
- A and B Groups have been doing short PowerPoint slideshows with animated clip-art images and automatic slide transitions (but no story).
From next week A- and B-Groups will work in pairs, writing a short story, drawing pictures to illustrate it and then putting words and pictures into PowerPoint. I don't know how this will work - just dividing them into pairs was challenge enough!